This month was definitely a good one for most of the cryptocurrencies. The market capitalization grew from 182$ bln to 303$ bln. It is almost 100%.
Surprisingly, Bitcoin isn’t in the first 10 of cryptocurrencies that noted the biggest change in their prices.
- IOTA – in the first place with a percent change of 235% is IOTA. It is a cryptocurrency based on open-source software of Internet-of-things (IoT). It is characterized by endless scalability, light construction, lack of fees, lack of blocks, lack of possibility to mine, Proof of Work to accept the transactions.
- Bitcoin Cash – the rapid increase in Bitcoin Cash’s exchange price was definitely the most noticeable by cryptocurrency community. If you want to get to know more about Bitcoin Cash – read here.
- Dash – This cryptocurrency was in previous rankings. Now the exchange rate of Dash increased about 179%. If you want to know more about Dash – our editors prepared a little description here.
- Ethereum Classic – this cryptocurrency (brother of Ethereum) is still on the table. The creation of this cryptocurrency is kind of funny. After finding a whole in Ethereum protocol – some user had an access to over 3 milliards ETH coins. To eliminate – or maybe more accurate – undone this mistake, the community of Ethereum has decided to hard fork Ethereum. That’s how was created Ethereum Classic.
- Stellar Lumens – as you can read on project’s website: “Lumens are the native asset of the Stellar network. Native means that lumens are built into the network. Asset is how the network refers to an item of value that is stored on the ledger. One lumen is a unit of digital currency, like a bitcoin. While you can’t hold a lumen in your hand, they are essential to the Stellar network—they contribute to the ability to move money around the world and to conduct transactions between different currencies quickly and securely.”
- Monero – As we wrote in one of our articles: “Monero is a cryptocurrency based on open-source created in 2014. Monero focuses on privacy, decentralization and scalability. Unlike many cryptocurrencies, Monero is based on the CryptoNote protocol”. The exchange price increased from about 88$ to 178$.
- Decred – It is a cryptocurrency characterized by its openness and progressiveness. Its price increased from about 28$ to 55$. It is almost 100%.
- Dogecoin – that’s good! Not so long time ago we wrote about Dogecoin, read here. Now is the time when more and more people are interested in cryptocurrencies, that’s why I’m not surprised that Dogecoin pumped again.
- Bitshares – the exchange price of Bitshares change from 0.078326$ to 0.133925$ in just 31 days. Big wow! It is over 70%. As you can read on project’s site: “Built using the latest in industry research, BitShares 2.0 offers a stack of financial services including exchange and banking on a blockchain.”
- Litecoin – this cryptocurrency is often in our rankings what means that its exchange rate is very stable. Its price went up from 55$ to 87$ what gives us 58% of the increase.
Last modified: December 6, 2017
If you want to comment this article, visit our Blockchain24.co forum!
The blockchain24.co site shall not be held responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of data contained in the pages of the site.
If you feel like sharing your thoughts and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, or write and publish a whole article just send us to [email protected]. We would love to publish your piece on our platform!