Top 10 cryptocurrencies in February
In February, most of cryptocurrencies is slowly going back on top, but still it is a long way to climb to the same level as it was in December.
- Litecoin – Bitcoin younger brother was forked to Litecoin Cash last month, the price went up from ~160 to ~210. 30% change gave Litecoin first place.
- Omisse Go – with 29% change in February, the slogan “Unbank the Banked” worked for them, 2nd place in the ranking, keep going!
- Ethereum Classic – $6 more than at the beginning of the month, ETC is going up, we can say that it has come back on the right tracks.
- Monero – the most anonymous cryptocurrency, has been appreciated in February, with 10% change got 4th place.
- Bitcoin – the first cryptocurrency, created by Satoshi – cryptocurrency giant, ended this month with price $10710, that is 6% more than at the beginning of the February.
- Dogecoin – created as a joke, right now real cryptocurrency with the real volume, 3% up, well done!
- ZCash – better privacy than BTC, but with public blockchain and possibility to prove payment to authorities? ZCash gives you all. Almost no change this month.
- Neo – last month 1st place, still in our ranking with 5% loss, placed on the 8th place this month.
- Tron – created to reward “content creators” Tron, created in 2017, is placed on 9th place with 12% loss in a month.
- Dash – our last place with the loss of 13% Dash, cryptocurrency with fast and private transactions, has noticed a price drop of almost $100.
Another tough month behind us, three places in the ranking noticed a loss and even remaining cryptocurrencies didn’t come back to near December price.
We hope that the March ranking will be all green!
Tell us what cryptocurrencies will be in our next ranking, here in the comment section below, or via Facebook.
If you want to comment this article, visit our Blockchain24.co forum!
The blockchain24.co site shall not be held responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of data contained in the pages of the site.