New Cryptocurrencies On CoinDeal.com
New cryptocurrencies have been introduced to trading on CoinDeal.com.
The cryptocurrencies which won in the first voting have just been implemented to CoinDeal.com. Stop pondering about great fortune and start trading with Ripple, Lisk, Verge, Nano and ByteCoin.
- Ripple (XRP) – a cryptocurrency created in 2012. Ripple as a cryptocurrency is mostly used by banks and corporations. Ripple has quick and cheap transactions, that is why, big corporations want to use it.
- Nano (NANO) – a cryptocurrency that offers feeless, instantaneous transactions, as well as unlimited scalability, which makes Nano one of the best solutions for micro-transactions.
- Verge (XVG) – a cryptocurrency provides infrastructure for small, daily payments as well as for large-scale transactions. Verge is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy. Verge also has fast transactions
- Lisk (LSK) – Lisk uses non-standard block chains (side chains) and smart contracts. Designed for App Developers. Decentralised apps (DAPPs) have great potential to be integrated into a wide variety of applications and thanks to Lisk it is possible.
- Bytecoin (BCN) – created in 2012, Bytecoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and, as the first cryptocurrency, is based on the CryptoNote technology. The Bytecoin network provides instant, feeless transaction which are impossible to detect.
Future is here, be a part of it with Coindeal.com
If you want to comment this article, visit our Blockchain24.co forum!
The blockchain24.co site shall not be held responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of data contained in the pages of the site.