According to the Polish cryptocurrency news platform Bitcoin.pl, Polish-based bank has made an research into the popularity of the cryptocurrencies in Europe.
The research shows that:
- 66% of the respondents heard of cryptocurrencies i.e., Bitcoin.
- 9% of the respondents have cryptocurrencies.
- 16% of the respondents intend to posses cryptocurrencies.
- 33% of respondents consider using cryptocurrencies for [online] international transactions.
- 15% of respondents would consider the option of accepting bitcoins or other cryptocurrency as a salary.
- 35% of the respondents believe that the value of bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies will increase in the next 12 months.
In addition, the report says that, cryptocurrencies could, over time, play a greater role in global finance.
The ING raport proves that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are recognisable in Europe and have well-established position. Almost 10% of respondents (~1300) own cryptos, that shows that cryptos are not just only something new and irrelevant, but more and more people (16%!) want to invest in them.
As we can see, ING is not against cryptocurrencies, we hope that is true!
Nasi klienci mogą inwestować w kryptowaluty, nie blokujemy im takiej możliwości 😉
— ING Bank Śląski (@INGBankSlaski) 28 grudnia 2017
“Our clients can invest in cryptocurrencies, we do not block that possibility ;)”
Tell us what do you think, here in the comment section, or via Facebook.
Last modified: July 3, 2018
If you want to comment this article, visit our Blockchain24.co forum!
The blockchain24.co site shall not be held responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of data contained in the pages of the site.