June was a tough month; only our first place has noticed gain if we look at the charts.
But as you probably know, the “vacation” time is not the best time for trading cryptocurrencies.
- – quite surprising that on the first place is taken by cryptocurrency created by exchange market. However, the price was almost 3% higher at the end of July.
- Ethereum Classic – classic fork of one of the most-known cryptocurrencies is on the 2nd place. Almost without loss, but the green logo couldn’t help with a red candle.
- Monero – privacy-based crypto is on 3rd place, news about malware mining wasn’t the best news to pump the price.
- Bitcoin – our 5th place, from $7501 to $6218. This is not good news for the HODLers, but as people say “life cannot always be green.” However, we hope it can!
- Dash – instant send, private send couldn’t help Dash price. This crypto ended June with price lowered by 23%
- Ethereum – the 2nd cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap, ended June on 6th position in our ranking. We are not happy to see how it looks, and we know that most crypto prices depend on BTC, but that drop hurts us.
- VeChain – based on Ethereum cryptocurrency, which it is the world’s leading blockchain platform offering Blockchain-as-a-Service to enterprises for products and information. With 25% ended on 7th position.
- Decred – free from third-party influence, created to provide a full suite of command line tools allowing customization of the Decred experience.
- Ripple – well known, already used by some banks cryptocurrency. At the end of the June, it’s price was 26% lower than at the beginning. Fingers crossed for July!
- Ontology – as it’s developers say it is “ a new high-performance public blockchain project & a distributed trust collaboration platform.” ONT ended June with a 28% loss.
Summertime is a hard time for cryptocurrency enthusiasts, most of the investors look at the charts or cash out. Still, more people want to sell their cryptos than buy, we hope that it will change in the upcoming month.
Tell us what cryptocurrencies will be in our next ranking, here in the comment section below, or via Facebook.
Last modified: July 11, 2018
If you want to comment this article, visit our Blockchain24.co forum!
The blockchain24.co site shall not be held responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of data contained in the pages of the site.