A sweltering month has just passed, but not only due to the weather. Usually the “vacation months” are stable and not as much money is invested in stocks.
However, July gave us a lot of information that warmed up the imagination of the investors. BlackRock news hit us as hard as a hammer, thanks to that BTC went from 6400 to 8180! Rest of cryptocurrencies and ranking below.
- Stellar – with its rocket logo went to the moon in July! Good job, 43% change gave the open platform for building financial products 1st place in our ranking.
- 0X – in fact, it is an open, permissionless protocol allowing for ERC20 tokens to be traded on the Ethereum blockchain. with a 34% price change, it is in 2nd place.
- Bitcoin – the big boy, the most famous one, it was a good month; in fact, from about 6400 to more than 8000, the ETFs and BlackRock gave an excellent headstart for cryptos in July.
- ZCash – from 169 to 207 quite nice gain and only one privacy-based cryptocurrency in July ranking.
- Bitcoin Gold – is a Hard Fork that allows you to mine Bitcoin with GPU. BTG implements a new PoW algorithm, noticed 9% change
- Bitcoin Cash – as they say, “fulfilling the original promise of Bitcoin as “Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash.” BTH is on 6th place
- Cardano – is a decentralized public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is the fully open source. In April hit 140% change, this time only 3%. 7th place.
- Ethereum Classic – classic view on Ethereum, it is a hard fork. However, more and more exchanges implement it on their platform.
- Ethereum – neck, and neck with ETC, almost no change. The upgraded blockchain is more popular than its classic version.
- Nem – blockchain platform was designed and coded from the ground up for scale and speed. The Supernode program ensures that NEM’s open, public blockchain can grow without ever compromising throughput or stability. This little gem closes our ranking with a 0% change.
It was a quite good month, a few excellent pieces of information, most cryptocurrency prices went up, there are no losses in our top10, and this is the information we need to call a month good.
We hope that August will be all green!
If you want to learn more about cryptocurrency arbitrage click here!
Tell us what do you think, here in the comment section, or via Facebook.
Last modified: August 10, 2018
If you want to comment this article, visit our Blockchain24.co forum!
The blockchain24.co site shall not be held responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of data contained in the pages of the site.